• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
Correct me if I am worng but I think we could see something we have not seen since that infamous test in chennai, Australia Enforcing the follow-on but surely even they would not want to bat on that pitch again.
I was fully behind the no follow-on last time, and am even more behind the send the suckers back in this time. If it happens today, its a monty

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think you can be remotely critical of South Africa's batting, that was just pure awesome from Johnson. Which of those deliveries that got wickets/destroyed batsmen was the **** one? :p

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez, what a day of test cricket!

SA may well be following on tonight at this rate

Put Clark in this team and it'll be friggin' scary for the opposition

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sahara Stadium? Sahara are the sponsors of Kingsmead now? Man India has a lot of money power cricket wise.

iamdavid

International Debutant
In my estimation Johnson has gone from not being one of Australia's best three seamers to conceivably the best in the world in the space of 5 months.

Matt79

Global Moderator
@MikeW: Don't think so, if Johnson and Siddle keep up their current form. Unless we keep North as the 'allrounder' and first line spin option and have Johnson, Lee, Siddle, and Clark. I think its unlikely that both Lee and Clark will regain their form and fitness to the point that they demand a spot ahead of Johnson and Siddle. If one does, we should be glad, if both do, it would be extremely fortunate.