• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

0RI0N

State 12th Man
The locals say as the tide comes in,the pitch starts acting up.Personally think that it's rubbish.

Damn 64/4.
F@kc
Is he the new Wasim

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Used to happen quite a lot in the old days when Windies used to bowl and the bouncer rule was not in place. India once lost a test with 5 wickets still to go if I am not wrong.
That was the Sabina Park game in 1976 that I referred to. tbf they weren't all injured - but they didn't fancy their bowlers getting mauled by Holding for no reason.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Correct me if I am worng but I think we could see something we have not seen since that infamous test in Kolkata, Australia Enforcing the follow-on but surely even they would not want to bat on that pitch again.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Correct me if I am worng but I think we could see something we have not seen since that infamous test in chennai, Australia Enforcing the follow-on but surely even they would not want to bat on that pitch again.
I'd be astonished if they didn't. The way things are going, this'll be over by luchtime on Day 3.