• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Matt79

Global Moderator
Johnson has just cleaned up South Africa's two best batsman.

Kallis was sledging Johnson in Australia aswell. Johnson very well made Kallis eat his own words.
Only if he can drink them through a straw I'd suggest.

Although I can't really picture Jacques doing much sledging...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder how often two batsmen have retired hurt in the same innings.
Steve Waugh and Jason Gillespie at Kandy was the last time I remember.

EDIT - they were absent hurt not retired hurt, I guess that's different.

Last edited:

Bracken

U19 Debutant
From the look on Kallis' face as he walked off, I wouldn't be shocked if that's a broken jaw, just quietly. I've seen that look before...

Hope not, of course. It's been far too good a series to be spoiled by a couple of injuries.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I wonder how often two batsmen have retired hurt in the same innings.
Used to happen quite a lot in the old days when Windies used to bowl and the bouncer rule was not in place. India once lost a test with 5 wickets still to go if I am not wrong.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Jooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!