• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ntini's ball kept low, but yeah, out.

Who would've thought bowling on the stumps would work? :p Again, fully expect Australia to bowl tops on this pitch, bit of movement and uneven bounce happening.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was dead as a Dodo. He played the man not the ball, he thought Ntini wouldn't be able to bowl straight.
Yeah, he did him with the outswinger (or in Johnson's case, inswinger). Don't see that much from Ntini, but recently all of their bowlers have been moving the ball both ways, even if only occasionally. Must have something to do with the coaching I guess.

pasag

RTDAS
/
Love Punter's deadpan expression.3 wickets falling,and 3 times he's got that poker face.
Can you say collapse like a cheap Chinese umbrella.
And his dismissal was the most ridiculous of the lot. Just really a disgraceful effort after the openers had given them such a great foundation.

pasag

RTDAS
Hopefully McDonald can finally do something with the bat and get us to 400, very unlikley though.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
This truly is McDonald's chance to secure his spot in the Test team with a handy fifty but I see him falling early.

pup11

International Coach
And his dismissal was the most ridiculous of the lot. Just really a disgraceful effort after the openers had given them such a great foundation.
Ridiculous collapse indeed, and its a shame that it happened after Hussey and North saw off some excellent bowling from Morkel and Steyn early this morning, and as you said, it was Ponting' dismissal yesterday set the tone for this.

Was such a pathetic, and careless shot and looking at it back now, it surely opened the floodgates, as the Australian innings from there on, was never able to maintain the same rhythm, that was there when Hughes and Katich were batting together.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
/agreed.
I enjoy watching him bat.
Came home early JUST to watch him.Five minutes after I start watching,he is dismissed.
Go figure.
SA should look for a score of 450+.