• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Moobs and Macca to open up after the break hopefully, have bowled the least overs of the 4 seamers.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW has done live commentary before. I should know, I was on the team who did it. ****, was stressful.

Son Of Coco

go to:

ABC Local Radio

You may need to refresh before it works.

They stream their radio broadcast.
I'm onto it now, the first link I clicked said for Australian IP's only...the next one played on Media player.

Just in time for Harris's dismissal.

Feel like I'm in the 1930's haha...apart from the streaming the audio on the internet thing :sleep:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Johnno finishes it off. Great match for him.

Awesome work Australia. Especially with that bowling attack!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fantastic win from Australia, knew they would get up. Fantastic unit, been really happy with the new players brought in and they all payed off.

Awesome Test Match.

Son Of Coco

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Awesome effort by these guys. A young team and they've played very well. Well deserved.

Mitch Johnson man of the match?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big, big win. Huge. 162 runs in the end but the confidence gained from a win like this can't be measured.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Saffas blew this on the first two innings, kudos to them for the fightback. I still think the Aussie batting looks worse than the bowling, even though on paper it should be the other way round.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's true. Hughes is new, Katich with two low scores, Ponting in okay form, Hussey can't buy a score, Clarke awesome, North new, Haddin still unproven.

They're far from bad, but the bowling is better.

Son Of Coco

Is that Geoff Lawson on ABC radio? It's Jim Maxwell...one of the reasons I usually avoid it :happy: Someone should tell Lawson to take the marbles out of his mouth (If it is indeed him).

Matt79

Global Moderator
Dig some posts up imo.
Like this one?

Bollinger and Bracken > Johnson

Decent bowler just not in their high class.
or this:

I reckon this guy has been give far too many chances at international level. Part of a development as a cricketer has to be both good times and bad times. Being dropped will only make him hunger and appreciate the opportunities he gets and maybe give him a chance to refine his bowling and get back some form. Right now, the only wickets he gets are from rank deliveries where the batsmen makes an error trying to hit him. Much better would be Bollinger, another left hander who's proven over the last season and waited 2 test series for his opportunity.
or this:

Reckon he's been as ****e as the rest of our quicks this series, and only has better figures due to some lucky decisions and bad shots. Has potential, but at the moment, looks like not much more than a borderline Test-quality bowler.
my favourite:
Extremely mediocre bowler. Nowhere near the class of Lee. He could improve though.

Last edited: