• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

inbox24

International Debutant
The only thing I guess is that he's consistently economical, something which no other bowler has managed this summer. But we need bowlers who do that and take wickets.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quickly coming to the conclusion that McDonald is a pretty good bowler and if he could somehow start to scrounge some runs together, could have a part to play for a little while at test level
He's a better option than any of the sub-standard spinners they've picked.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aussies take the new ball straight away, as expected. Hopefully we can get Duminy with it while he's still getting settled. Not too sure what inbox is talking about though really, I'll feel pretty much completely confident if another wicket falls in the next 10 overs or so, really can't see Boucher or the tail putting up that much resistance if 200 or so are still needed.

Steulen

International Regular
On the one hand, I like this new positive Kallis. OTOH, he keeps getting out to silly shots. That's twice this match now.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hilf looking tame here. C'mon son. Just gotta hope he keeps building pressure, make them do something stupid.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Johnners!!!!

Awesome session for Australia really, got basically everything they wanted, barring the wicket of Duminy I guess.