• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak ICL players initiate legal suit on PCB

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The article states that the PCB probably want to lose this court case because it means they can show the BCCI that they have no choice but to pick these players. Could end up being quite comical.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I can see it now...

"That was a right-pretty speech, sir. But I ask you, what is a contract? Webster's defines it as "an agreement under the law which is unbreakable." Which is unbreakable! Excuse me, I must use the restroom. "

Xuhaib

International Coach
The article states that the PCB probably want to lose this court case because it means they can show the BCCI that they have no choice but to pick these players. Could end up being quite comical.
yup my feelings exactly, the lawyer is also the same guy who handled Asfi-Shoaib drug saga 1. A case which many feels PCB lost deliberately..