• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome Mathew Sinclair to Cricket Web!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only if Prince EWS is running it.
In conjunction with Dicko.

..."And the score is 2-0 to Skippy. All votes against him don't count because they were dropped on 46 and were scored on a flat pitch against a poor-quality attack. Clearly they're not battle-class votes."

Burgey

Haha, just turned out that way actually.

It's great to have someone involved with the site who wants to be involved and is a great bloke too, along with Mathew being someone with a lot of cricket experience.
Thought you meant me tbh.

This is a great get for CW. Now can someone get some stain remover to EWS please?

pup11

International Coach
Great to have an international cricketer involved with CW, great fro the site and its members, and thumbs up to James and everyone at CW for making this possible!!

Zinzan

I agree its a good thing for CW even though IMHO the general reaction has been a tad "cheerleaderish', that said perhaps the over-excitement is just a short-term thing & the novelty will wear-off a bit.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Not sure why this threads a "sticky" to be totally honest, doesn't seem like theres a hell of a lot of interest in it

James

Cricket Web Owner
It was a sticky for the announcement and as I went away on holiday, I forgot to un-stick it. I've un-sticked it now.

Speaking of Mathew, he's just written his first blog entry:

Cricket Web - Mathew Sinclair Blog: Close But Yet So Far

Please leave some comments on his article. I just got off the phone with him, and he reads them all and appreciated the comments left in the first article.

I asked Mathew S.P. Fleming about the bat he gave you, but he said he couldn't remember that particular moment. He appreciated the kind words.

We're very lucky to have Mathew writing on Cricket Web, so show some support :)

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Matty should get someone to proof his blog.
"lacking inexperience"? or is it his use, or lack there of, of commas that is fooling me?
:ph34r: