• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome Mathew Sinclair to Cricket Web!

Athlai

Not Terrible
No offense meant, I just find your extraordinary overuse of the word 'gun' rather amusing :)
If you weren't such a gun I'd be furious, smother you with a pillow supplied by Jeets and then :ph34r: away.

Don't think I've ever said gun in real life ITBT, just a CWism.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just to let you know that I've received your email. A few are a bit heavy, but most are fine I'd say. I'll email them through to him in the coming days.
That, of course, is why I left the esteemed James Nixon esquire with the final editorial say. Would have been a bit remiss of me to post them as a response to his article.

"Hey, Skippy! Why are you such a..." etc. ;)

NB. For the avoidance of doubt, the three dots in the quotations above represent "good player", abridged for elegant truncation.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
"Mathew, have you ever considered the services of famed mental toughness coach Richard Petrie to help you overcome your mental obstacles when returning to international cricket?"

James

Cricket Web Owner
That, of course, is why I left the esteemed James Nixon esquire with the final editorial say. Would have been a bit remiss of me to post them as a response to his article.

"Hey, Skippy! Why are you such a..." etc. ;)

NB. For the avoidance of doubt, the three dots in the quotations above represent "good player", abridged for elegant truncation.
Haha, cheers mate.

That's why comments don't appear on his articles until one of CW Management team approve it ;) Not to say we won't approve tough comments, but it just helps filter out any hate type posting anyone decides to do.

Great to see the comments going up in his blog btw everyone. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Haha, I actually had very little to do with it. I wrote his intro but James was the driving force behind contacting CD and organising it. Thanks must go to CD too for responding. The hardest thing I had to do was keep my mouth shut for a couple of days. :p

Needless to say though, I do think this is particularly awesome. I can't wait until he starts blogging; so excited.
So akin to torture for you?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Matthew, What was going on inside when you took "that catch" at the Melbourne Telstra Dome? As a side note being a kiwi in that crowd and seeing all Australians around me "shut up" was an awesome feeling and I thank you and the team for that

James

Cricket Web Owner
Matthew, What was going on inside when you took "that catch" at the Melbourne Telstra Dome? As a side note being a kiwi in that crowd and seeing all Australians around me "shut up" was an awesome feeling and I thank you and the team for that
If you want Mathew to read any comments, submit it to the article comments section. I won't be pointing him in the direction of this thread, and will leave it up to him to find if he so wishes.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
If you want Mathew to read any comments, submit it to the article comments section. I won't be pointing him in the direction of this thread, and will leave it up to him to find if he so wishes.
Hah, Sorry didn't fully read the opening post.

*does so now*

Jakester1288

International Regular
Top stuff James and anyone and everyone else involved, going to be great to read his blog and reply to some of his posts about his experiences and thoughts.

Great news for CricketWeb.