• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post your favourite ODI kits

Matt79

Global Moderator
Don't know there's ever been a cooler outfit that these:

When Michael Holding can't make it work, no one can.

Precambrian

Banned
India's kit during the 98 Sharjah Cup. A pity it lasted only that tournament. Awesome,

I loved all the kits in 1992 World Cup

inbox24

International Debutant
This one's just pure awesome, NZ should adopt it for ODIs:

Australia's one should revert back to the yellow, green r teh suk.

pup11

International Coach

These two are my favourite ODI uniforms, i also liked the previous uniform that New Zealand use to wear before they moved onto DEC madness, also like the current Aussie T20 uniform and South African uniform from the 99 world cup, come to think of it all teams had pretty cool uniforms for the 99 world cup,

G.I.Joe

International Coach
They should really go back to the themed uniforms for World Cups. It feels more like a World Cup that way. 2003 and 2007 didn't have that World cup feel as far as the playing kits went.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They should really go back to the themed uniforms for World Cups. It feels more like a World Cup that way. 2003 and 2007 didn't have that World cup feel as far as the playing kits went.
Totally agreed. I also liked how 1999 had the numbers 1-15 for the squad members. Much like international Basketball rules where they have to wear 4-15.

Natman20

International Debutant
The current Aus ODI uniform is pretty bad especially when AUS and SA are playing. Why didn't they stick with the normal yellow?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
There was a Zimbabwe one in the late 90s (around 97/98) that I rather liked, but can't find any pictures of it.