• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought the lineup had Vettori at 6, Mills at 7 with the tail comprising of the other 3 bowlers.

EDIT: Oh I'm pretty bad at maths when I want to be.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
14 overs of the some of the worst batting you are likely to see. Absolutely no intent.

Good thing that Australia's answer to Mark Ealham is into the attack.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Do you think he should?
Be in the team, or have more chance than Noffke of making the team?

I'd have Heal in the squad ahead of Hauritz, probably wouldn't play him every game though.

I'm not sure if I'd have Noffke in ODI contention or not TBH. His one day domestic record is pretty poor, but he hasn't actually played a lot of one dayers for Queensland since his big improvement as a bowler and he's looked the part whenever he's played since then, so it's a toss-up. The fact that he's played bugger all cricket this season would probably lead to me leaving him out, although I definitely do think he'd be a better bet for Hopes's current role of playing as a frontline bowler and batting 8 than Hopes.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor's quick. I thought he would have been out if Clarke had hit there but looking at the replays I think he would have made it.