• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was so plumb.

EDIT: And AGAIN hawkeye proves me wrong.

Looked much worse than it was in real time cause Bracken was falling across his stumps.

inbox24

International Debutant
Fully expecting NZ to take advantage of this with a 10 wicket win, anything less would be disappointing. Hoping McCullum to fire so we can have some entertaining play otherwise it's just gonna be a drab 10 overs from Bracken (who I might add in ODI mode has lost the will to take wickets), an unfit, wayward and unthreatening Tait and a spray it around Johnson.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm...that's an interesting question. Not sure about it myself. I generally support any team that's playing against Australia eheh. Gilchrist, Hussey and Brett Lee are my favourite Aussie players - pretty much the only ones I can stand.

I am Indian by ethnicity, but I don't particularly like the team because it's full of spineless or annoying poops like Harbhajan and Yuvraj.

I'd say NZ, SL and SA are my favourite teams.
Ah k. You must love guys like Ishant and Rohit though?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
In the end, when they took the powerplay isn't what is to blame. It's the shots that the batsmen played in the powerplay that are to blame. From 5/SFA, it wasn't the worst time to take it.

Precambrian

Banned
In the end, when they took the powerplay isn't what is to blame. It's the shots that the batsmen played in the powerplay that are to blame. From 5/SFA, it wasn't the worst time to take it.
AWTA. Too harsh on Ponting that criticism. Hussey and Hopes were more or less settled and was right time to go for PP,

I am wondering considering the continued failure of Aus at taking advantage of PP3 late in the innings, they'll consider using it early when the ball is still hard? I mean 15-20 overs?