• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
More proof of why Hopes is better batting higher, he's no quality basher at the end.
He did okay for Punjab there so if he has to be in the team that's probably where he'd be more useful. That said preference would be not having him there at all.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was as plumb as they get.

EDIT: That's what I get for calling an LBW plumb at the WACA.

inbox24

International Debutant
Plumb as cherry, why was that not out.

Since when was IPL a determining factor in national selection?

Evermind

International Debutant
Which team do you support Evermind?
Hmm...that's an interesting question. Not sure about it myself. I generally support any team that's playing against Australia eheh. Gilchrist, Hussey and Brett Lee are my favourite Aussie players - pretty much the only ones I can stand.

I am Indian by ethnicity, but I don't particularly like the team because it's full of spineless or annoying poops like Harbhajan and Yuvraj.

I'd say NZ, SL and SA are my favourite teams.