• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Haha, Healy putting the mockers on Clarke

Healy: "Well, he's got a hundred today........ maybe"

The 2nd time this summer he has fallen before a century to NZ.

Craig

World Traveller
Haha, Healy putting the mockers on Clarke

Healy: "Well, he's got a hundred today........ maybe"

The 2nd time this summer he has fallen before a century to NZ.
Most amazing is that we haven't seen a ODI 100 for 6.5 ODIs in Australia.

pup11

International Coach
Its pretty amazing, Ferguson looks the most assured out of all the Aussie batsman today, he has just played a few balls, but you can make that out with the way he is timing and placing the ball, should have batted at 3 for me,

pup11

International Coach
First wide/no-ball of the innings from NZ. Outstanding stuff.
Yeah a lot of people are bragging on about how Aussie could have done things differently, but i think credit needs to be given to the NZ bowlers, they have been really discplined right through this series so far.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Far out most of you annoy me. You'd be criticising them if they'd lost 5 or 6 heading into the final ten and now you're firing up for them not going quickly enough.

The facts are, Australia's batting has been very fragile of late, so instead of going for it and getting out for <200, they're posting a total to give themselves a chance.

Yes it's not going to be a large score, but it's competitive, a hot day and we're more than in with a shot.
:laugh:

Yeah it's a bit of a club mentality, get up blokes for not going at 8 an over from the outset, but seemingly not care if they're rolled for 150.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
225!
Really pleased with that.

With the Hussey/Clarke partnership I was thinking that they might get away on us and post something around 250.