• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
and over Loser Sivaramakrishnan
My Dad hates this character. He reaches for the mute button each time this frenzied-yet-sleepy style of commentary starts. I'm not too disturbed by it, but Sanjay Manjrekar is so painful to sit through- he'll make even an easy task for the Indians look incredibly tough.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Really shocking standard of play from both teams.. The match was decided on who played worse than on who played better!!!

Still, what an effort from the Pathan bros!!! Way 2 go, guys!!! :)

And Sri Lanka have nothing to be ashamed about... Well, except about Fernando, that is. :p

But seriously, no M & M, no Sanga, no Mahela and they still came this close to winning.. Great show, guys.
No Maharoof, No Lokuhetty, and that has decided that match for SL. Imaging Maharoof coming 1 down after getting that start instead of Mubarak. Would have been a scary thought.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
You know this whole tournament was a subliminal ad for IDBI Fortis Wealthsurance when-
  1. You've never heard of IDBI Fortis Wealthsurance until now
  2. They sponsor a tour that only has ODIs and a T20
  3. Their ads are half the ads that appear on the match
  4. They have their signs over most signboards
  5. They are mentioned in the presentation ceremonies, with the anchor saying some great things about the
  6. And of course, during the T20, there were some ads appearing out of turn, in the middle of the over at times, and they are- guess what- clips of ads of IDBI Fortis Wealthsurance!
A lot like the Kitply Cup last year, as well as teams in the IPL becoming brand promotion utilities.

DISCLAIMER: I was not paid to mention their name three times. I am just fed up of this.

ret

International Debutant
another ODI series win by the Indians .... would have preferred a white-wash but i guess they were going to lose one after winning 9 in a row

the T20 game was pretty exciting .... enjoyed watching Pathan brothers having fun in the middle

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
another ODI series win by the Indians .... would have preferred a white-wash but i guess they were going to lose one after winning 9 in a row

the T20 game was pretty exciting .... enjoyed watching Pathan brothers having fun in the middle
Welcome back!!

Anyway, this tournament counts for little, so one drop in performance shouldn't matter much- the New Zealand series matters, and even a scratchy series win there will suffice.

ret

International Debutant
Welcome back!!

Anyway, this tournament counts for little, so one drop in performance shouldn't matter much- the New Zealand series matters, and even a scratchy series win there will suffice.
if we don't get flat pitches in tests then hopefully we can make something out of it