• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thursday Speed Draft

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ill delete this thread is there are not 4 names subscribed to it in 15 mins as speed it the key and people need to be around.

Elig- Played that debuted after 1970

Format- Test

Im at work for the next 4-5 hrs.

I want this to take no more than 4 hrs total. 4 teams with roughly 3 picks an hr.

Only sign up if you will be around for roughy the next 4 hrs.

Players
1. Goughy

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Real emphasis on speed now as expanded to 5 players. After you see the pick before you get your choice up as soon as poss

Draft order

1. Athlai
2. GI Joe
3. Goughy
4. Matt79
5. Somerset

Go! 4 hrs and ticking

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
All about speed - reminds me of 'That Guy's Speed Cooking' - probably only an attempt at a joke that New Zealanders might get.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All about speed - reminds me of 'That Guy's Speed Cooking' - probably only an attempt at a joke that New Zealanders might get.
:laugh:
I'll enjoy this thread if it turns out to be anything like that.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
New rule. 10 min gap.

Athlai passes. GI Joe up.

Check the post date of the previous and is 10 mins is up and the person ahead of you has not picked then you can.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Was considering and almost persuaded to go with just one of the two spinners and pick one of the great batsmen of the last 20 years, but fingers crossed I'll be able to catch up in the batting department with my next few selections.