• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thursday Speed Draft

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Talk about picking your nights to do the draft, the one evening that the forum goes down for half an hour every 15 minutes...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
He probably went to bed, it like 2am here is Australia. We calling it a night ot getting a couple guys to replace Goughy and Matt.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
He probably went to bed, it like 2am here is Australia. We calling it a night ot getting a couple guys to replace Goughy and Matt.
Continue.

May as well finish it though the aim (to finish in 4 hrs) was a failure (Ive never liked CW less).

I can continue in 30 mins or someone can take my place.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we should just call it for tonight and run it like the other draft with a 12 hour limit on picks, but try to get it finished by Saturday. Rather than having half the teams taken over by other members with only a few picks to go.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sorry guys. When the site went down for the fifth time and it was2am on a work night I decided to go to bed. I can make picks, but not at ten min intervals through the day, or we can reconvene at the same time as last night.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I probably can't make it for that length of time tonight so if someone wants to take over for me feel free.

For whoever does my team at the moment its:
Barry Richards
??
??
Greg Chappell
Javed Miandad
??
Botham
Wasim Akram
Warne
Waqar Younis
Muralitharan

Obviously a wicket keeper and two more batsmen are needed so pick wisely. :)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Change of plan, will definitely be able to be online tonight and make the last few picks for my team. :)