• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thursday Speed Draft

pskov

International 12th Man
I'll make a team of left overs after you lot have finished that would beat all your lot. :ph34r:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I'll make a team of left overs after you lot have finished that would beat all your lot. :ph34r:
I'll take you on that. I'll sim a series with the six teams tomorrow, unless Goughy was already planning on doing that.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it'll be harder to form a team to match the others in this draft than in the longer draft - tonight I actually came up with a pretty formidable team of players that hadn't been chosen yet in that draft. With only five of us selecting the sides are stronger and theres less players to choose from once we've finished.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Damn. I had Dravid and Hayden lined up. Was hoping you'd go for Hayden and leave Dravid for me.

Matthew Hayden

G.I.Joe

International Coach
1. Chaminda00

Gordon Greenidge
Justin Langer
Brian Lara
Sachin Tendulkar
Kapil Dev
Glenn McGrath
Malcolm Marshall

2. GI Joe

Sunil Gavaskar
Matthew Hayden
Jacques Kallis
Kumar Sangakkara +
Anil Kumble
Joel Garner
Allan Donald

3. Goughy

Rahul Dravid
Viv Richards
Andy Flower +
Richard Hadlee
Curtley Ambrose
Michael Holding

4. Matt79

Ricky Ponting
Steve Waugh
Adam Gilchrist +
Imran Khan
Shaun Pollock
Dennis Lillee

5. Somerset

Greg Chappell
Ian Botham
Wasim Akram
Shane Warne
Waqar Younis
Muttiah Muralidaran

Seems like I'm the only guy so far who isn't going to completely embarass himself playing at Somerset's home ground :ph34r: