• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thursday Speed Draft

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Kumar Sangakkara +

Loving how one batsman keeper being picked sets off a scramble amongst the other selectors :p

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, bit like the proper cricket draft when Sangakkara, Flower, Walcott disappeared with all but consecutive selections. Might have to think hard about who I'm going to use as my wicket keeper with the big three names of the last 10-15 years gone.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Athlai out chaminda_00 in.

3 picks to Tharmi and max of 10 mins from now in which to make them :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Im having the same issues as well.

GI Joe up

Code:
1.1 Kapil (chaminda_00)
1.2 Kallis (GI Joe)
1.3 Hadlee (Goughy)
1.4 Imran (Matt79)
1.5 Warne (Somerset)

2.1 Murali (Somerset)
2.2 Gichrist (Matt79)
2.3 Andy Flower (Goughy)
2.4 Kumar Sangakkara (GI Joe)
2.5 Marshall (chaminda_00)

3.1 McGrath (chaminda_00)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Weeeelcome back here to the shpeed draft. Marvellous to with you again, for the second time today.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Hate all you bowler picking fiends. Better get some before I'm left with Saj Mahmood.

Dennis Lillee

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Was hoping Ambrose would slip through, not to be. still have a few bowlers of calibre lined up for my next couple of picks though.

Edit - of which Lillee was going to be one. :p Will take Imran Khan and Allan Donald.