• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Tri Series in Bangladesh

Athlai

Not Terrible
1st Match - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe
10 Jan - Mirpur

2nd Match - Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe
12 Jan - Mirpur

3rd Match - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka
14 Jan - Mirpur

Final - TBC v TBC
16 Jan - Mirpur

Last edited by a moderator:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wait Shakib may be in the team and it might just be cricinfo that are insane.

"to Sibanda, OUT, floated from outside off, the ball lands in line with the middle stump and goes through with the angle, Sibanda defends very close to the pads, Shakib persists with the appeal and the umpire Nadir Shah raises the finger
V Sibanda lbw b ? 15 (34b 2x4 0x6) SR: 44.11 "

Loving the question mark.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah he's Shakib

He's taking all your wickets
Catching all your players
Scoring all the runs

:cool:

cricman

International 12th Man
206 to win, made a mistake playing 3 pacers should have played 4 Spinners and Mashrafe

Should get this easy ... I hope Tamim scores some runs here

Just Saw Taibus Dismissal about 50X worse thn Ash's one off Murali in the 2nd Test

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
206 to win, made a mistake playing 3 pacers should have played 4 Spinners and Mashrafe

Should get this easy ... I hope Tamim scores some runs here

Just Saw Taibus Dismissal about 50X worse thn Ash's one off Murali in the 2nd Test
Three down already and Price still hasn't had a bowl.

Great start from Utseya, took the new ball, wicket in his first over (wasn't out) and his going at only 1 run an over currently.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Make that four. Bangla boys are in all kinds of trouble.

Onya Zim! :)

Utseya six overs, 8 runs, three maidens, two wicket. Awesome. :happy:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Shakib Al Hasan the guy has real talent. Ask me I would rate him the most talented player Bangladesh had ever produced.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, good stuff from Zimbabwe, very professional by all accounts. Unlike Bangladesh outside Shakib, needless to say.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, good stuff from Zimbabwe, very professional by all accounts. Unlike Bangladesh outside Shakib, needless to say.
Zimbabwe seem to have traded in their improved batting for improved bowling of late. Annoying that they can't get both going at once. Maybe it's just the pitches.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

Shakib Al Hasan, depicted yesterday

Also, opening the bowling with Mahbubul Alam? Wtf?
What is strange with that? He is an opening bowler. :huh:
Of course in hindsight two spinners should have opened the bowling.

Top win by Zim, hope the top order fires next game. :)

Last edited:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Mahbubul Alam's done okay since coming into the side as well. Certainly the South Africans seemed moderately impressed by him.

Anyway, how embarrassing. Would have been a massacre too but for Shakib. The form of Junaid and Tamim is very worrying (they would probably both have benefitted from a a whole season of domestic cricket, both are still very inexperienced). Get Mahmudullah in there, seems pointless to leave the only really in-form player on the bench.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Fantastic stuff by Zim, I'd love to see Bangladesh miss out on a tri-series final in their own back yard.. A spineless outfit if ever I've seen one, although I apologize for labouring the point recently.. anyone know when Supersport are showing highlights?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't really think Rainsford should open the bowling in one dayers; he struggles to control the swing at times. He should definitely be in the team because he's by far the best quick available to Zimbabwe but I think he should bowl first change in one day games, personally.