• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa or Australia ODI's

n mckenzie 4 pm

Cricket Spectator
i think the south africans will win as they have a much more well balanced side with the aussies choosing a joke of a team... cameron white = bad choice

Bees

U19 12th Man
Australia to clean sweep.

Now that the tests are over, I'm much more relaxed and ready to see either side dominate.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Hussey is in poor form, Hayden is goneburger, Symonds is injured, Lee is injured, Clark is injured, Watto not an option.

^This^
I meant the side we selected.

Clark isn't even in our one day side, so it doesn't bother me.

We have covered our losses well.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Australia should sweep it easily. South Africa have no Smith, no death bowlers and a couple of passengers who should have been pensioned off after the England ODI series. Captain Smith has already said that the side shouldn’t be too harshly judged if they lose, which tells you how much faith they currently have in winning.

krkode

State Captain
After 4-0 loss to England, I can't see them doing much better against Australia. Probably won't be that one-sided, though.