• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Team Draft - ODI edition

Matt79

Global Moderator
Athlai - don't give hints please - if they're too dumb to remember him, don't ruin it for the rest of us.

ozone

First Class Debutant
Paul Collingwood as my first pick, a decent middle-order batsman and one of the best fielders in world cricket. To start the ninth round of selections, I'll take Marvin Atapattu. As a batsman, will fit into the pivotal number 4 role, and as a captain, will provide a strong on-the-field leader.

ozone

First Class Debutant
Team So Far
1. Gordon Greenidge
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Martin Crowe
4. Marvin Atapattu
5. Paul Collingwood
6. Brendon McCullum
9. Malcolm Marshall
10. Javagal Srinath
11. Saqlain Mushtaq

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fanie de Villiers

My three bowlers have an economy rate of 3.57 or 3.58. All my batsman have a SR over 80 which is a economy rate of around 4.8. WORD.

1 Saeed Anwar
2 Chris Gayle
3 Viv Richards
5 Andrew Symonds
6 Clive Lloyd
7 Jacob Oram
9 Dennie Lillee
10 Fanie de Villiers
11 Ewan Chatfield

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Team So Far
1. Gordon Greenidge
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Martin Crowe
4. Marvin Atapattu
5. Paul Collingwood
6. Brendon McCullum
9. Malcolm Marshall
10. Javagal Srinath
11. Saqlain Mushtaq
Good looking team so far.

pskov

International 12th Man
I didn't see who it was in the post but I think I have a pretty good idea of to whom Athlai is referring.