• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Team Draft - ODI edition

pskov

International 12th Man
This is going to take a lot more research on my behalf. I can easily reel off my top 20 test batsman, top 20 test bowlers etc. without much thought. For ODIs though I'll have to actually go through and look at records more closely.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sorry for those who saw me pick someone else, I am changing my pick, because I can.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sir Viv Richards
An average of 47 and a strike rate [especially in his era] of 90 is sublime.

He's a big match player, useful part timer and good fielder.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is going to take a lot more research on my behalf. I can easily reel off my top 20 test batsman, top 20 test bowlers etc. without much thought. For ODIs though I'll have to actually go through and look at records more closely.
Yeh agree, will have a look at a few lists etc... tonight to work out some picks.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
It'll be interesting to see if people go for Test legends who have played a handful of ODIs on the basis that they would have done well had they played more.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It'll be interesting to see if people go for Test legends who have played a handful of ODIs on the basis that they would have done well had they played more.
I won't be. I doubt I'll go for anyone with less than 50 ODIs, maybe if I look into it a bit more 50 won't be enough..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1 ozone - Sachin Tendulkar
2 NUFAN - Viv Richards
3 Weldone - Muttiah Muralitharan
4 pskov - Joel Garner

5 Simon
6 G.I.Joe
7 Matt79
8 Goughy
9 GeraintIsMyHero
10 Jamee999