• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Team Draft - ODI edition

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
HEATH! No way. He was going to be my star next pick, can't believe it. Dire.
Sorry N-n-n-n-n-n-nnanden (baby, give it up, give it up, baby give it up) I'm building a team of personalities here with the skillz, and Boof was always in my sights.

Dazza_20

Cricket Spectator
OK time for another bowler. 257 wickets @ 24.54 with an excellent strike rate of 32.7 its Makhaya Ntini

Team so far:

1.Sanath Jayasuriya (12861 runs @ 32.72 and 310 wickets & 36.55
3.Ricky Ponting (11159 runs @ 43.25)
4.Inzamam Ul-Haq (11739 runs @ 39.52)
6.Andy Flower WK (6786 runs @ 35.34, 141 catches and 32 stumpings)
9.Chaminda Vaas (400 wickets @ 27.53 and 2025 runs @ 13.68)
11.Makhaya Ntini (257 wickets @ 24.54)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wanted Boof too.
Hit the winning runs of a World Cup and took the final catch in the next one.

I thought he was slightly underrated, but judging by the number of people who wanted, he obviously wasn't. :)

Matt79

Global Moderator
So do we skip him then? :evil: :laugh:

Doesn't bode well for finally getting to finish off the real draft...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah skip him I say. Bad luck to him, although if he was very committed he could go to the Library or somewhere to make his choice.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, when lessons allow I believe

Have it on good authority he was gonna pick Mick Lewis itbt

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Surprised to see Bob Willis still available, I'll have him thanks

Trescothick
Bevan
Stewart
Pollock
Willis
Malinga

Not given much thought to the batting order at this point, but reasonably satisfied with my team so far