i would love to see SL touring pakistan.. a year without seeing pakistan play test matches is turning me away from cricket.. ICC should do something about this.. i mean how is this fair to people like us..
The best test match ever
1. Haydox reitres
2. Ponting lose captaincy.
3. Johnners become Aussie prime bowler.
4. Obrain to be no.1 bowler for NZ, followed by Southeee.
5. R Taylor to average 45+ for the year.
6. CS Martin gets into the teens.
7. Ashreaful gets the axe.
8. shahadat hossain to get a five for against a strong team.
9. shakib al hasan bags man of match.
10. Unfair treatment of pakistan is stopped finally.
11. ICL players allowed to come back to national Pakistan test team.
12. Younis Khan to get a splendid year.
13. Jerome Taylor to average in the 20s.
14. Sarwan to hit atleast 3 100s
15. Bravo to step up finally.
16. India to win another 20-20 cup.
17. Ghambir to continue his good performances.
18. Tendulkar to announce retirement.
19. Mendis to ooutplay Murli for max wickets in the year.
20. Murali retire from ODis
21. Jayawardena and Warnapura consolidate their test career with defining knock.s
22, owais shah to replace bell and have a good time.
23. Sidebottom is fit and has good year.
24, England to win ashes.
25. Amla to averaege in the 50s.
26. smith to miss most of action to an injury.
27. Tsottsobe breaks into test XI and does well.
28. Zimbabwe to be readmitted as Mugable is killed/dies of old age.
29. Kenya to have a good year.
30. USA to move further away from cricketing world.
What part of Otago do you live in, susudear?
The Mendis Clarification is the biggest for me. Let's see what he's made of when he plays a side other than an already shell-shocked Indian team.
- Brett Lee dumped before the end of the Ashes.
- Nathan Hauritz to cement his place in Australia's ODI side.
- Bangladesh will not lose each Test they play.
- Ricky Ponting to score over 1000 runs averaging over 50 in 2009.
- Alastair Cook will spend some time away from the Test squad, he'll be back though sooner rather than later.
- IPL to suffer to some degree of second year syndrome with blow out contests and a few dominant sides.
- James Anderson to average under 28 in Test Cricket in 2009.
- Rahul Dravid will retire on his terms, Sachin will bat on.
Daniel Brettig: "Siddle is the vital glue for a bowling attack that needs experience and consistency to balance the talent of Hazlewood, Starc, James Pattinson and Pat Cummins. Hopefully Lehmann and company will now remember this"
Yeah, Otago's a really small place. And I believe we call mothers Mum in this part of the world.
Port Chalmers. Don;t live there now. moved to US.
Hopefully some test cricket for Pakistan.
lol at susdear.
Australia to continue their slide and lose their number one spot to either India or South Africa
Rahul Dravid to retire but on his terms
Sachin Tendulkar to continue to play for India
Subramaniam Badrinath to make his test debut for India (yes we've been waiting a while, but it will happen!)
Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
(Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)
"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"
Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)