• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting headlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, why didn't they send him overseas or something? He has a central contract FFS

Xuhaib

International Coach
Charity begins at home.

FaridKot, Deepalpur.
Are you looking forward to another closed thread.

Have lot to say to your over emotional but usual piece of provocative garbage on another closed thread but will refrain for now as I am not interested in another slanging match.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I presume this post has been read - http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1772113&postcount=531

I have no idea what "FaridKot, Deepalpur" means but there are moderators that will and I would hope that this isn't an abusive term. Along with the following from the forum rules:

Post in English - We welcome members from worldwide, but in all countries that cricket is played, English is spoken and English is the language of cricket, so all posts should be kept in this language
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.