• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best way to stop umpires making mistakes

DingDong

State Captain
Is to take umpires out of the game completely.

I propose that we try to put an electrical circuit inside the ball and the bats so that if the two touch it is indicated to the umpire.

This will stop almost all umpiring errors. I know people will argue that this will stop umpires from improving but who cares if umpires don't improve their skills? Nobody goes to the ground to watch the umpires.

What do you guys think???

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't like that idea. The Human factor for me is alright. I don't mind if the umpire makes a mistake.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I propose an electrical circuit inserted into umpires so CW members can zap them every time they make a mistake. Bad umpire!