• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

pskov

International 12th Man
Case in point regarding my earlier rant there as Harmison gets a 50/50 lbw appeal in his favour. Swann's shout three quarters of an hour earlier was far more convincing.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Not too happy with Freddie bowling with a dodgy hip. I have bad memories of the effect that had on Angus Fraser in 1990/91

shivfan

Banned
Smith was on his toes, and the ball hit him above the knee roll....

But on the other hand, Smith is not particularly tall.

Smith now has scores of 6, 38 and 21 this series, for an average of 22....

Surely, it's time to turn to another opener, like Dale Richards or Lendl Simmons.
:@

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater

Surely, it's time to turn to another opener, like Dale Richards or Lendl Simmons.
For the 6 he was unlucky. For the 38 he gave it away. For the 21...meh.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Swann reminding us why Panesar stayed in the side for so long.

Given Fred's state of health and the others' inability to threaten so far, I wonder when we can officially start to worry - maybe 150 for no more wickets at close of play, or 250 for no more than 3 wickets at lunch tomorrow.

EDIT
Nice timing wp

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Yeah, recalling someone for two games at a time repeatedly is the key to good player management.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Must have seen a different replay then.
No, we saw the same replay but through different filters. Which may have something to do with our respective locations. Anyhow as I say it didn't look out in real time but it was alright on the replay. I was surprised to see it given but it wasn't a Grade A Daryl Harper shocker.

And as I type, there goes Gayle. Out if you ask me, but it could just be that filter again...