• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pathetic Bowling actions

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
So where do you go to see Rusty Theron bowling.. Youtube? Supersport only does video highlights to IPs in the republic
I watch every MTN game that SuperSport show. I know some Chinese websites and they stream all SuperSport channels.

Also I have a IP gizmo which means I can change my IP to a Nigerian one if need be for highlights.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah it’s pretty cool. Really like watching the domestic stuff, been some cracking games this year and lots of talented young kids knocking around. Perfect Friday night, see the G/F, switch on the MTN game at 11 whilst see sleeps and I ring up the takeaway for some beef fried rice. :)

Got a truck load of games going on over the Christmas period. Should be fun.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah it’s pretty cool. Really like watching the domestic stuff, been some cracking games this year and lots of talented young kids knocking around. Perfect Friday night, see the G/F, switch on the MTN game at 11 whilst see sleeps and I ring up the takeaway for some beef fried rice. :)

Got a truck load of games going on over the Christmas period. Should be fun.
rhingston at hotmail dot com if you want to send me details of these sites without breaking forum policy.. Mind you, I'll be in SA by the weekend so I might as well go downstairs and turn on the TV

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Alright cool. Give us a shout when your not in the Republic and I give you the details.

Evermind

International Debutant
Symonds.

Flintoff's is technically ok, I just don't like how his left arm sorta hangs around in the air. It makes it look childish.

The worst of course is Akhtar's - it's both ugly and illegal.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah same here please. goughy at cricketmail dot net

The IP thing seems really useful. Please send all details.

Cheers

Ill delete this post in 1 hr as so to keep the thread on track
Don't. I'm off to bed now so I won't remember your email.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Asif in his first test was as ugly as it gets, don't like Morkel action for some odd reason.

Just curious to see what people thought on some cricketers bowling actions. Probobly been a thread about this but we will see....

Couple examples are Andre Nel and Sulieman Benn, but i am sure there are a hell of a lot more, going back a while, Colin Croft had quite a strange bowling method. Anyway, who has got pathetic bowling actions and who has got the worst????
Paul Adam had the most pathetic bowling action IMO.

Symonds.

Flintoff's is technically ok, I just don't like how his left arm sorta hangs around in the air. It makes it look childish.

The worst of course is Akhtar's - it's both ugly and illegal.
Flintoff is not technically ok as far as bowling action is concerned. He has an injuryprone bowling action. I just wonder how did he survive for so long.

Akhtar has a far better bowling action than Flintoff.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If memory serves Lancashire's Barry Wood had a very silly bowling action - with a bit of luck LT might have a clip of it?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He features a few times early on in this clip Wood Richards.
It's worth watching the whole clip to see the great Barry Richards batting.
Many thanks LT - brings it all back - just about the perfect game really - a magnificent ton from Richards and a Lancashire victory :)

And no Woody's action wasn't as silly as I recall - I must be thinking of someone else

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
BTW, adding to the list is Zaheer Khan, who I also dislike to watch bowl...is it worrying that a left arm medium pacer often dislikes watching many others of the same style?
Guess you're not a fan of Jason Lewry either?

protea lover

Cricket Spectator
So where do you go to see Rusty Theron bowling.. Youtube? Supersport only does video highlights to IPs in the republic
Not everyone tells the truth on their location. :laugh:
I think judging by the ammount of south african domestic cricket he has seen that he is indeed south african.
And Richard is a pom I have also discovered. :-O