• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attention US cricket-lovers

chasingthedon

International Regular
I've been here ten years now, and the only cricket I ever get to see is when I go back home to England. Anyone got any tips on who shows cricket over here? I have Comcast but they never show anything, and I've skimmed through some of the Asian networks schedule but also haven't seen anything.

Thanks in advance!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
We've had a few threads over the years about this. I know for a fact that Dish Network has cricket if you subscribe to Zee Sports, though they at times skip Test cricket for ICL, which caused me to cancel that channel. I think Directv has some PPV packages as well but I couldn't tell you about those.

Fusion

Global Moderator
They probably don't - I think the few viewers here brought their interest with them.
Yup, the people who're intrested have brought that interest with them from back home. Most of the people in the US interested in cricket are South Asians. You can watch Pakistan and India matches via PPV. I'm not sure about SL and I doubt Bangladesh gets any coverage. There are always other options though that can't be talked about openly.