• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Lewis charged with drug smuggling

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Can't help but think you get this sentence a little jumbled? :unsure:

Makes it sound like the only way to have fun is to take drugs
Yeah, that sentence was drug snobbery of the highest order.

Unfortunately, that sentence just confirms to me that Perm's personality is inadequate to the point where he has to take increasingly hardcore drugs to have enough "fun" to keep himself happy.

I love my nights out, am considered good value on the drink and can have fun - and I've never touched drugs.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think drugs are a means to have fun, but if you rely upon them in order to have a satisfying time of things, you have issues..

Personally, I'd give my right arm to see Richard on ecstasy..

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love my nights out, am considered good value on the drink and can have fun - and I've never touched drugs.
Indeed, AWTA completely. Apart from the end bit at least - did give in to peer pressure once. Thought it was pretty average though, not bothered about doing it again.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed, AWTA completely. Apart from the end bit at least - did give in to peer pressure once. Thought it was pretty average though, not bothered about doing it again.
Ind33d. Richs of the Edmunds and Dickinson variety have virtually the exact same situation again here.

I merely thought it a shocker, though, rather than "average".

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You know, if you were to actually give something of value... and to me... I might consider it, because it wasn't bad enough to turn-down a substantial gain for.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I think drugs are a means to have fun, but if you rely upon them in order to have a satisfying time of things, you have issues..

Drug taking nothing but bad old fashioned escapism

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think what Richard is trying to say is that Robbie Williams must have been on a lot of drugs when he made that piece of **** of an album

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I thought that album was no more or less **** than any other Robbie album TBH (I've always thought the same way about his stuff - the odd inspired moment and a lot of crap) but the point was more about the ol' boy liking a drug or two, which he emphatically, Gallagherly does. Or, at least, did.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unfortunately, that sentence just confirms to me that Perm's personality is inadequate to the point where he has to take increasingly hardcore drugs to have enough "fun" to keep himself happy.
Yeah, nice character-anaylsis there Dr Smith. I'm so amazed that you are intelligent and perceptive enough to make a complete and total judgement on who I am and what my personality is like, despite the fact you've never met me at all.

Get ****ed, douchebag. I'm not the one resorting to teh internets to pick up women.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't help but think you get this sentence a little jumbled? :unsure:

Makes it sound like the only way to have fun is to take drugs
Nah, not at all. You can have fun without drugs, just the same as you can have fun without a few beers. I just find it's more fun with drugs than without.