• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Lewis charged with drug smuggling

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We should have weekly Richard reminders where we dig up his old posts and reminisce. Seeing as he's not likely to ever come back (I believe his words when asked were that he would one day but probably in a future lifetime)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
We should have weekly Richard reminders where we dig up his old posts and reminisce. Seeing as he's not likely to ever come back (I believe his words when asked were that he would one day but probably in a future lifetime)
Wait, so he's gone to Buddhism now?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So he believes in people getting a second chance in life but not in batsmen getting a second chance in their innings?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I can't be arsed to look for it, but Richard once did an article on One-Day Cricket where he stated that the fall of wickets had no bearing on scoring rates as the batsman still carried on playing their shots with no attention to keeping wickets in hand. At the time it was complete BS as teams who lost early wickets attempted to steadily rebuild their innings more often than not and the batting became a bit more cautious for a time. Now though he'd be correct. This might mean that a few of his other apparently whacko theories might soon come to pass.