• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gibbs in Rehab

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No No No....

Very sad actually. The problems of famous cricketers seem to be both more public than ever before, and because of that more prevalent than ever before.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always seemed to me that Gibbs was a kid at heart, and this contributes to that perception. Still sad though and I hope he sorts himself out.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Looked very sharp in court on Wednesday. :cool:

Apparently his also playing tonight for the Cobras.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell. As someone who had a dabble of a lot of stuff in Uni I know how quickly these things can spiral. Hope the bloke gets better, I hate seeing anyone go through this type of thing.