• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's Better???

Status
Not open for further replies.

krkode

State Captain
DingDong is better than them both and should be on the Rohan cricket team...

Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!!

Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

DEAAAAAATH!!!

DingDong

State Captain
DingDong is better than them both and should be on the Rohan cricket team...

Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!!

Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

DEAAAAAATH!!!

This is an obvious attempt at trolling and I'm sorry I will have to report you. Here I am making my first post and hoping to be welcomed into the cricketweb community with open arms but all i get it this?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am surprised you know of the word trolling - suppose other forums have it.

Unusual question, why did you choose these two in particular?

Welcome btw.

krkode

State Captain
This is an obvious attempt at trolling and I'm sorry I will have to report you. Here I am making my first post and hoping to be welcomed into the cricketweb community with open arms but all i get it this?

The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!!

In all seriousness, then, I guess I will say Amla is better for the simple reason that he looks like he will have a fairly long and decent test career, something Hirwani didn't have. Even though it's kind of ridiculous comparing bowlers and batsmen... what are we even supposed to compare in deciding "who's better"? Stupid question got a stupid response. :(

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Well .....i understand you were making ur first post........but you could have made something sensible ........such as Ashwell Prince vs Hashim Amla.......

It is not hard to type Prince instead of Hirwani........

and what about Hirwani vs Harbhajan....???:)

Status
Not open for further replies.