• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Country's whose ICL teams would beat their 1st XI's

Polo23

International Debutant
I'm not being gloomy, i'm saying they would have played on longer, and probably only have retired very recently, so they would be more than competitive at international level making them a tough opponent for the current NZ team.

Vincent should have been in the test team. He scored a double ton at number 4, then got made to open in Zimbabwe and then got dropped. It was ridiculous. Another player Bracewell pushed out. Again, still a great player who would prove tough for NZ.

I never mentioned Tuffey..after his injuries he turned to rubbish.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
they could have a saffie icl team too,
just need to sign up a couple more players,
and also a aussie xi

Precambrian

Banned
I doubt only a Bangladesh ICL XI can beat the national team.

Other teams, players are good, but past their prime by atleast 2-5 years.

The cricket is looking good because, all the teams are substandard, and like a minnows match, can be surprisingly entertaining.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bangladesh's Test team is still far and away better than their ICL team.

Pakistan's a lot more debatable.

thierry henry

International Coach
I'm not being gloomy, i'm saying they would have played on longer, and probably only have retired very recently, so they would be more than competitive at international level making them a tough opponent for the current NZ team.

Vincent should have been in the test team. He scored a double ton at number 4, then got made to open in Zimbabwe and then got dropped. It was ridiculous. Another player Bracewell pushed out. Again, still a great player who would prove tough for NZ.

I never mentioned Tuffey..after his injuries he turned to rubbish.
Vincent a great player :huh: