• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Champions League

kp4captain

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
On cricinfo there is a fantasy competition for the Champions League (cricketweb take note)!
This is my team:
Morgan (Middlesex) - know and rate
Van Jaarsveld (Titans) - know from Kent, is he good in T20 for Titans?
Voges (WA) - Same as above
Smith (Rajasthan) - Class in T20, will he reprsent Rajasthan?
Shah (MIddlesex) - Top player
White (Victoria) -If this is Cameron he's built for T20 but will he play?
Ronchi (WA) - good pick IMO
Tahir (Titans) - Only saw his first class heroics for Hampshire, how is he in T20
Warne (Rajasthan) - Class act
Siddle (Victoria) - I know he played a test but apart from that...:wacko:
Salunkhe (Rajasthan) - I think I've herd of him but apart from that :wacko:
Unfortunately the only team i know a great deal about is Middlesex, so i could do with some peoples advice about the players I've put in, will they play, are they good etc,
Also I know absolutely nothing about Sialkot apart from Shoaib Malik, who are their better players?
Thanks

Last edited:

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
yea im gonna make a team too we should try to make our own leauge for CW People if any others want to join?

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Or Is there some other place you guys play fantasy cricket?>

i dont think u can play it on CW can you?