• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Days of Grace

International Captain
New Zealand batsmen can all get ****ing ****ed. ****ing useless ****ing ****s will never ever score a century again. You heard it here first, yes you did. ****ing useless ****ing twits. **** them all.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Haven't seen much of today but caught Ryder's dismissal then - disappointing to see another New Zealander get so close to a century but fail to cash in. Looking good in the Vettori vs Franklin bet with 99* at the moment though am probably a bit fortunate given the mode of Franklin's dismissal!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
New Zealand batsmen can all get ****ing ****ed. ****ing useless ****ing ****s will never ever score a century again. You heard it here first, yes you did. ****ing useless ****ing twits. **** them all.
Tbf, I'd rather two batsman getting 90s than not, which was the case not so long ago.

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
Taylor has no trouble tonning up once he gets beyond 30.

Ryder Flynn? Chooooke.
might be overreacting a little. Flynn and Ryder did bl**dy well and Flynn had his first score over fifty. Both of them impressed IMO.
You guys are talking like every time a player gets to 50, he therefore only has to breathe and maintain a heartbeat in order to get a hundred.

Athlai

Not Terrible
might be overreacting a little. Flynn and Ryder did bl**dy well and Flynn had his first score over fifty. Both of them impressed IMO.
You guys are talking like every time a player gets to 50, he therefore only has to breathe and maintain a heartbeat in order to get a hundred.
Dunno Flynn seems to struggle near milestones while Ryder just played awfully after McCullum's dismissal.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I must remember to start checking the betting odds next time a New Zealand batsmen is approaching a hundred, reckon it would be money for old rope. Its actually becoming so inevitable watching our batsmen in the 80s & 90s that its going to be a real surprise when one does actually get to 100. Obviously there are a couple of recent exceptions to this in Oram & Taylor, but the rest definitely seem to have caught the Stephen Fleming disease.