• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sulieman Benn, Leon Johnson, Kemar Roach

Who are these guys?
Benn is a very tall no frills spin, who can also hold a bat. I've never heard of Johnson whilst Roach is a young pacer who played against Aus in a 20/20 earlier this year I believe.

completeNZer

School Boy/Girl Captain
Apart from the Flynn one I wouldn't mind that too much I remember reading somewhere on the net that Williamson himself wrote (when he was about 14) "Hi my name is Kane Williamson I am 14 and will be a blackcap and will dominate the cricketing world" :laugh: I think that he could start young because of his ****yness, would like to hear what JimmyGS says about his attitude.

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
Another 4 years for Williamson, maybe 3 if he can prove himself domestically. But from what I have heard the talent is definately there.

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
Exited about seeing some New Zealand coverage of the cricket actually being televised here in Australia.

I really think that the Windies is a series that we have to win at homeif we are going to start progressing as a test match side. Its an attack that I hope we can get some good runs against in the series.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
1-0 to NZ in the Test Series. Despite our crap batting, I can't see us losing to WI on home soil.

4-1 to NZ in the ODI's.
Epic fail in the only loss.

20-20, who cares?

completeNZer

School Boy/Girl Captain
1-0 to NZ in the Test Series. Despite our crap batting, I can't see us losing to WI on home soil.

4-1 to NZ in the ODI's.
Epic fail in the only loss.

20-20, who cares?
Can't see a draw in early NZ summer

Rekon the ODI's will be boring with easy NZ wins untill WI win the last in a thriller.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
There could easily be a draw if this week's weather is any indication of what things will be like next month. I predict 1-0 to the windies with Chanderpaul being the difference between the sides.