• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Jigga988

State 12th Man
I reckon NZ would come out first test and bat and we (WI) will knock over the first 5 for new zealend for 100, then get rubbish and NZ will end up posting 300. Then Gayle will get caught mid-on and sarwan will make a nice forty before being caught behind. Chandy will then keep running out of partners till Taylor comes in and bashes a quick-fire 30, until he gets caught. Chandy will then be batting with Edwards and be his usual average consious self and take singles eager to get the not-out and leave Edwards to be bowled over by Vettel. NZ will then give the Windies a total of about 300 to chase and we will fall about 70 runs short due to bad decisions from the ump and some shocking shot selection.

Precise enough for you??

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
I reckon NZ would come out first test and bat and we (WI) will knock over the first 5 for new zealend for 100, then get rubbish and NZ will end up posting 300. Then Gayle will get caught mid-on and sarwan will make a nice forty before being caught behind. Chandy will then keep running out of partners till Taylor comes in and bashes a quick-fire 30, until he gets caught. Chandy will then be batting with Edwards and be his usual average consious self and take singles eager to get the not-out and leave Edwards to be bowled over by Vettel. NZ will then give the Windies a total of about 300 to chase and we will fall about 70 runs short due to bad decisions from the ump and some shocking shot selection.

Precise enough for you??
I'm gona laugh when we win the toss and bowl.