• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can't wait until McDonald comes on to bowl. Think he'll do quite well in these conditions.

pskov

International 12th Man
First impressions of McDonald's bowling (after three deliveries): A slightly quicker Paul Collingwood.

Mish

Cricket Spectator
I'm not sure why, but I always crack up when I watch Clarke chasing a ball to the boundary. The way he juts his arms out at the side makes him look like a little kid.

pskov

International 12th Man
A group of men drinking too much lager watching the cricket chanting 'Get 'em out!' at a group of ladies. If there was a barbecue and a surfboard added it would be the most Australian scene ever shown on TV. :laugh:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
NUFAN said:
He has played in England before, obviously you would know this though.
Except for when he played in county cricket, obviously.
Yea but none of his games where televised. I meant no Englishman on CW would have had the chance to see Bollinger bowl before this test basically.

Maybe SpaceMonkey given he is lives in worcestershire, but i doubt it.

pasag

RTDAS
Bollinger's first spell was really good for a debutante under pressure on a slowish pitch against good batting. Only going to get better.