• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the greatest Indian crickter of all time?

Who is the greatest Indian crickter of all time?

• SACHIN TENDULKAR

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • KAPIL DEV

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • SUNIL GAVASKAR

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • BISHEN SINGH BEDI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LALA AMARNATH

• DILIP VENGSERKAR

• VIJAY HAZARE

• SOURAV GANGULY

• RAHUL DRAVID

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • VIJAY MERCHANT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've gone for Kapil Dev - just because everyone else will go for Sachin (and it said 'cricketer', not 'batting god').

5000 runs, 400+ wickets - he'll do for me.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
I've gone for Kapil........runs, wickets, plenty of 'em over a long period of time.
Tendulkar has a way to go yet to overtake him, but it will probably happen.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sunil for me. Was a better big-match player than any other Indian and managed to pummel the West Indian bowling attack whilst all others couldnt.

krkode

State Captain
For now, I think I'll go with Kapil Dev too. Tendulkar truly is great, but Kapil's accomplishments were revolutionary for Indian cricket. It was him and his 1983 team that began to make India a team to reckon with.

Second: Tendulkar
Third: Gavaskar

full_length

U19 Vice-Captain
I think that credit goes to the Nawab with his spin quartret.

Sachin the greatest ever Indian cricketer IMO.

Sunny and Kapil not far away.

If we are talking *purely* about impact, C.K Nayudu would be right up there with Kapil, Sunny and SRT.