• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fleming & Vettori off to England

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Fleming is now confirmed as Yorkshire's 2nd overseas player while Vettori will replace MacGill at Notts while he is playing against Bangladesh in Australia.

Good to see Vettori having a crack at County cricket I think it'll be a good chance for him to try a few new bowling variations & maybe improve his batting some more.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
bad news for Dan .. He is really injury prone with the cricket he is playing now. hate to see him after more cricket. I would have liked to see Jacob Oram and Scott Syris over there though.

Kimbo

International Debutant
I disagree. I think it's one of those things where you might regret it if you go, but you will certainly regret not taking the oppurtunity. It's obviously something he has always wanted to do and fairplay to him, he obviously wants to spend a little bit of time over here (playing cricket obviously, but he hasn't had the chance to live in England like all other antipodeans get to).

I think he probably wants to get away from things a bit (the NZ Cricket setup). Playing in another country can be refreshing, trust me I know. It was great for me to get away from all the selectors in NZ that are always pressuring you, always watching... Oh so good to get away...