• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lounge Cricket

Kimbo

International Debutant
Thought I might throw in the lounge cricket rules. Lucky I have a nice mum so I can play in the house, these are my rules.
1. Tennis Ball
2. Must bowl from sitting position
3. Must bat kneeling
4. Hit anything on the full and your out.
5. One hand one bounce applys, but not off a deflection.
6. The wall behind the bowler is 4 runs, through doors is 2 runs.

Variations:
You can choose a small area of the room where you can hit the ball on the full.
MAX: Back wall is able to be hit on the full, for 6 runs, 10 balls max, 2 innings each.

Please add any of your own rules.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
bowling should be bowled by under arm , but not rolled

and if it hits any part of the leg above the knee ( since u are kneeling ) its out as in lbw but it can be applied to both legs

Clear

Cricket Spectator
Kimmmy I knew lounge cricket would be on here!!! You online? I can't get messenger. Email me if you asre thugh

Kimbo

International Debutant
aaaaaah, clear, my nemesis at lounge cricket!
well, i wouldnt say nemesis... she lost most of the time.