• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Afridi?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we talking about the same guy??

Come on.............there were plenty in the pakistani side more handsome than him!!
Younis Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar, Sami, Moin Khan, Mohsin Khan etc etc
Oh I forgot Moin Khan

and the dashing Mohammad Sami

Killers both :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Who has the most handsome team then? Hard to look past SA at the moment, and of old Smith, de Villiers, Kemp, Morkels, Boucher.. No wonder so many girls turn up at the cricket

Precambrian

Banned
Who has the most handsome team then? Hard to look past SA at the moment, and of old Smith, de Villiers, Kemp, Morkels, Boucher.. No wonder so many girls turn up at the cricket
Mate, you havent seen the number of men crowd up at India's matches. Let alone girls.

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Should not we be a little restraint commenting on not so good looks of players. I mean its okay to say that xyz is dashing......but to say someone is ugly (or not good) should be better avoided. After all its a public forum.

FBU

International Debutant
It's funny the difference in what men consider handsome and women. Women add *** appeal to their choice of good looking men but men can't really do that can they? Can a man call another man ***y? :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Should not we be a little restraint commenting on not so good looks of players. I mean its okay to say that xyz is dashing......but to say someone is ugly (or not good) should be better avoided. After all its a public forum.
quick4mindia is Narendra Hirwani and I claim my 5 pounds.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
why are all you homos in here discussing male cricketers looks. thats creepy as hell. you like the sweaty men do you? ladyboys
We're comfortable enough in our heterosexuality to discuss the relative merits of the aesthetic appearances of international cricketers without having homo-****** thoughts.

You, on the other hand, obviously love the c**k but your'e too afraid to admit that you're a v****a-decliner.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're comfortable enough in our heterosexuality to discuss the relative merits of the aesthetic appearances of international cricketers without having homo-****** thoughts.

You, on the other hand, obviously love the c**k but your'e too afraid to admit that you're a v****a-decliner.
Best

Riposte

Ever.