• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia vs All-Star XI 20/20 Match

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thought there may as well be a thread for it.

Doherty and Cullen above Heal ridiculous for mine. No argument for them being there at all.

Hoping Noffke is fit. Would be awesome if he ran through the Aussie side.

howardj

International Coach
Thought there may as well be a thread for it.

Doherty and Cullen above Heal ridiculous for mine. No argument for them being there at all.

Hoping Noffke is fit. Would be awesome if he ran through the Aussie side.
Mate, I think Noffers has been scratched.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Would be surprised if Doherty isn't 12th man. Could see Cullen 12th as well, but the selectors might ask he plays as they need to look at one spinner.

pasag

RTDAS
Symonds is the worst Twenty20 part-time bowler in the world.

Anyone catch the ACA interview with him tonight?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wish Quiney had of come in atleast before JL. Quiney would get a lot more out of this instead of a run a ball innings from Langer.