• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Australians...

For Australians, who would you rather win in the upcoming Test series

• Total voters

pup11

International Coach
Who really cares about what he really has to say, one win in a dead rubber game against South Africa is good enough for every English cricket pundit to predict an Ashes win for England, seriously even if Australia trash England in the Ashes in UK next year, then also this man would be saying the same exact thing in a different way when England go to play in the Ashes series down-under.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
WTF was definitely not required there though...
Perhaps not, but the fact that she's female really shouldn't have come into it. I somehow doubt you would have jumped to her defence otherwise, either.

Non-issue really; she may even agree with you - I'd just find it a patronising if I was treated like that on the internet.

pup11

International Coach
Perhaps not, but the fact that she's female really shouldn't have come into it. I somehow doubt you would have jumped to her defence otherwise, either.

Non-issue really; she may even agree with you - I'd just find it a patronising if I was treated like that on the internet.
No i felt that the WTF wasn't appropriate there, and i would have said that regardless of who the poster might have been, anyways i agree the rest of the part didn't come out right.

So burr just ignore that bit...