• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Is The Nickname Of The Sportsperson U Really Dig

Shivankit

Cricket Spectator
WEL TO START IT OFF,I'LL LIKE TO TALK ABOUT ALLAN IVERSON(COZ WE KINDA TALK OF SACHINS AND LEES EVERYTIME).HE IS CALLED "THE ANSWER":ninja:

Shivankit

Cricket Spectator
Love his attitude or hate it,he'll still knock down those jumpers,make those tight layupsand carry his team home. :ninja:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Chris Gayle

Known affectionately as 'Crystal' or 'Oops' (the latter usually when fielding in the slips)

There is no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Brett Lee, Muttiah Muralitheran, Shoaib Akhtar and James Kirtley are collectively known as 'Polo Match' because they are a bunch of chukkas.

Agent TBY

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
There is no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Brett Lee, Muttiah Muralitheran, Shoaib Akhtar and James Kirtley are collectively known as 'Polo Match' because they are a bunch of chukkas.
Chukkas??? :O Do you have any idea what that means over here in Mumbai??

Newayz,back to the topic :

Gustavo Kuerten - Guga
Mika Hakkinen - Flying Finn
Kimi Raikonnen - Flying Finn II

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Papa Shango said:
Chukkas??? :O Do you have any idea what that means over here in Mumbai??

Newayz,back to the topic :

Gustavo Kuerten - Guga
Mika Hakkinen - Flying Finn
Kimi Raikonnen - Flying Finn II
No - please explain (off-list if you wish)

Bazza

International 12th Man
Tim 'Kingfish' Salmon.
Troy 'Percy' Percival.
David 'Eck' Eckstein.

Had to put them because I don't know of any nicknames for my other favourite Angels - Garret Anderson, Troy Glaus, Darin Erstad and Jarrod Washburn - and I got the impression this thread wasn't really about cricketers (not that I particularly have one, maybe Robin 'The Judge' Smith!). :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bazza said:
Tim 'Kingfish' Salmon.
Troy 'Percy' Percival.
David 'Eck' Eckstein.

Had to put them because I don't know of any nicknames for my other favourite Angels - Garret Anderson, Troy Glaus, Darin Erstad and Jarrod Washburn - and I got the impression this thread wasn't really about cricketers (not that I particularly have one, maybe Robin 'The Judge' Smith!). :)
Cool a baseball fan. I thought I was alone in that world. Do you have Baseball Mogul 2003?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Cool a baseball fan. I thought I was alone in that world. Do you have Baseball Mogul 2003?

Im a baseball fan, follow the Cards a bit although its obviously hard in England with the time difference...I wouldnt mind Baseball Mogul 2003, looks like Championship manager for baseball....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt said:
Im a baseball fan, follow the Cards a bit although its obviously hard in England with the time difference...I wouldnt mind Baseball Mogul 2003, looks like Championship manager for baseball....
Yep it's an outstanding game. You should try it. It's almost as addictive as ICC. I'm a Braves/Blue Jays fan myself...I also like Bonds.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha...well...

Mark "Afgan" Waugh (as in the forgotten "Waugh")
John "Creepy" Crawley

:lol:

Simon

a few of my favs are Daniela of course :D, David Coulthard, Kimi Raikkonen, Tommy Haas, Darren Lockyer, Wayne Rooney and Harry Kewell

Agent TBY

International Captain
broncoman said:
a few of my favs are Daniela of course :D, David Coulthard, Kimi Raikkonen, Tommy Haas, Darren Lockyer, Wayne Rooney and Harry Kewell
Erm..Si,I believe he asked for the nicknames!