• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Like a Paper Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I thought it might start some good debate, but it seems here we go again:wacko:
Holier than Thou attitude..another opportunity to badmouth the BCCI and how it has been abusing its power...based on the silly media assumptions.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Most of this post is crap, and the rest funny8-)

I really hope you are kidding?
Yeah like the article you posted was any different. You post an article that is full of **** and then make a provocative opening statement and expect people to not react ?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I must say, it is huge over-reaction from some members on CW, Aussie media and their captain. Hard to expect anything better from them though, when all the get to read in their biased media is the same crap over and over again.

Here is Chole Saltu again :-

Gambhir feud puts cricket series in jeopardy

http://www.stuff.co.nz/thepress/4751923a18878.html

Ponting yesterday called on cricket authorities to stand up to the powerful Indian board and for Cricket Australia to provide him with a course of action should Gambhir's name appear on the team sheet before the toss today.

Much Ado about Nothing.
Articles like these serve no purpose. I believed it was serious, and that was my fault. I should have noticed not a single source from the BCCI had said anything to that effect.

Terrible journalism and a complete non issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.