• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in West Indies

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think a double hundred at international deserves to be praised.
I mean the Sri Lankan attack maybe weak but its still got some decent young bowlers in there and forget about their averages because a couple of them have just played a handful of test matches.

Sri Lanka aren;t Bangladesh, they've been one of the better test nations in recent times so while PwC may not agree with it as being one of the great doubles I don't think you can just slag it off Marc.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've never actually slagged it off, just said that the attack he's faced is hardly of the highest quality - even Lara himself said he didn't really rate the innings.

Bazza

International 12th Man
Well I did. People are probably getting fed up of me praising Lara but I don't think he gets as much respect/credit/fanfare as he should, which is quite remarlable considering histrack record and what he has achieved.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lara has score 748 runs in his last 5 Tests at an average of 148.4 runs per Test and 83.11 per innings. BTW Marc, only one of those Tests was played against 'Sri Murali'....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Collymore on fire!!

3 wickets this morning. He has his 2nd Test 5-for in 4 Test innings after a 4 year layoff!

Collymore 12-1-48-5

SL 178/8 - 195 run lead

What a rediscorvery!

Bazza

International 12th Man
Sri Lanka are very cringeworthy right now.

West Indies, well their confidence must be sky high after performances like this. They are starting to perform more consistently, having come off some success at the back end of the Australia tour.