• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone fancy selecting a sim series

Matt79

Global Moderator
Garner back in for Ambrose, and maybe Youssuf for Inzi, who hasn't done much yet? For WAS, Trueman back in for one of McGrath or Lillee?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
A daring declaration. Imran the star tho, which is rather interesting given that I thought the lack of bowlers would have been the Subcontinent's weakness.

Sub-Carib unchanged
Ponting for Hammond and Davidson for Lillee please.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Freddied!

Also, shocker for Davidson. So McGrath back. Hobbs also saved his spot with the 91.

Anwar seems to be on the top of his form curve, but Hanif at three seems to work and I can't justify bringing Inzy back. Ambrose for Holding seems justifiable though.

Matt79

Global Moderator
How immense was Trueman through this series?

Would have liked to see Border and Ponting in that final day stand. Given the WAS team ran out 2-1 series victors, maybe the Sub-Caribbean needed to be a bit more aggressive in getting the runs up and leaving themselves 100 overs, rather than 77, to dismiss their opponents and square the series.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Averages, unfortunately I did a trial match, which has been retained in the averages, so there's a fictional 'sixth' match (from memory Sub-Carib had WAS in all sorts, before a second innings 150* from Hayden secured a very unlikely victory - so take Haydos' avergae with a grain of salt)

Attachments